Blue-Cloner is a professional Blu-ray copy tool to make quality Blu-ray backups easily. It can copy Blu-ray movies to BD-R/REs or to the hard disk drive with absolutely the same quality. Its fast copying speed and friendly user interface make the Blu-ray copy easier than ever.
The Blu-ray disc copy software is capable of removing unwanted movie features. It also allows you to make various customized settings, like the selection of audio track and subtitle, the control of the compression rate, and many more.
- Compatible for full Blu-ray support, including decrypting and burning of Blu-Ray movie discs.
- Removes encryptions of BD+ and AACS from Blu-Ray DVDs with a third-party Blu-ray DVD Copy Helper.
- Splits one Blu-ray movie to two blank BDRs(25G).
- Movie only copy - removes unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages.
- Copies the whole Blu-ray disc, keeping the menus and intros.
- Supports the selection of audio track and subtitle.
- Copies Blu-ray movies on hard disk drive to Blu-ray discs.
- Backs up Blu-ray movies to hard disk drive.
- Selects the encoding format.
- Adjusts the compression rate of the special features.
- The size of the target Blu-ray disc can be set.
- Defines the length of each chapter.
- User-friendly interface makes the Blu-ray copying simple.
- Extremely fast conversion speed.
- Free technical support.
- Pentium-IV 1.0 GHz or a faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 50 GB free hard disk space(NTFS partition)
- A Blu-ray burner
- Windows Vista, XP, 7
- A Blu-ray disc driver
Blu-ray DVD Copy Helper is a plug-in that can help to backup HD DVD and Blu-ray movies. It has no GUI interface. With this Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Help, a general DVD copy application can backup HD and Blu-ray movies to your hard drive.
What can Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper do?
- Copy Blu-Ray discs or HD DVDs to your hard drive.
- Play your favorite Blu-ray discs and HD DVDs on your PC.
- Experience true High Definition video with brilliant images in Full HD (1080p).
- Remove encryption (AACS) from HD-DVDs.
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
- Playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD or Win DVD,which otherwise do not run.
- Remove user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc's menu.
- Remove parental restrictions.
Include a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 file system under Windows XP.
How to use the HD DVD/Blu-Ray DVD Copy Helper?
- How to Install Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper:
Before the installation, please make sure that you are logged on as Administrator or have Administrative rights. The installation will be finished in a few seconds.
- How Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper works:
Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper can obtain the crucial key to decode AACS via a DVD software player. When you run the software player, it will find the key automatically and decode disc data with this key. Presently it supports for AACS, MKBv3 and later versions of encrypted Blu-Ray and HD DVD movies.
NOTE: Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper works with a DVD copy application to copy Blu-ray and HD DVD movies.
Step1: Start the DVD copy software and insert a Blu-Ray disk or HD DVD into the drive.
Step2: Click the "Start" button on the DVD copy software and it will begin to copy.
Note: Please make sure you have installed PowerDVD 7.3 or WinDVD 8.0 or their later versions.
This process may take several seconds to about ten minutes.
Click "setup" to specify the path of PowerDVD or WinDVD.
If calculating disc key fails, you may change the hummer sleep time value:
XBOX 360 drive + PowerDVD: set the value to around 1000ms.
Blu-Ray fixed driver + PowerDVD: set the value to around 600ms.
If you don't know which value to set, you can use the default settings. The program will set a correct value automatically.
If calculating key successes, it will begin to copy data.
Copying a HD DVD movie takes about 40 minutes.
Copying a Blu-ray movie takes about one hour.
The backup finishes successfully. Now you can watch the backup movie with PowerDVD or WinDVD as you like!